Green riding hood Green riding hood

A wolf looking for her mate...

I really like this flash - it has a fun concept. A female wolf finds her mate within a human male~ The end is especially fun, seeing the two together and happily chasing each other. And it's also sweet, as wild wolves tend to mate for life. XD I especially love how the music fits in with the animation so well - and the animation itself is very good. Not the best, yes, but I certainly wouldn't huff at your animating skills!

Gusana, gusana... I've heard your name before, I know that much. Are you on DeviantArt?

gusana responds:

oh yeah n_n Thanks for comment!

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

Not the most terrible thing I've seen

Story wise it also seem a little rushed and quick. As someone said before, it seems like things are just happening. Whether you're going for parody or not, you need to make the story a little more fluid. I wasn't really that into it, but then again, nonstop action isn't really my thing. I have no idea if you're trying to go for an anime parody or not. If you are, then your dialogue is fine. If you aren't, might want to work on that. The art in some places was really good, as well with the animation. Other times... eh, not the best, but nothing that can't be fixed with practice.

Overall, I can see the effort you put into this, and the fact that you're self-taught really means something. because I've been "self-teaching" myself for years and haven't figured a thing out in Flash. Anyways, everything I've critqued, really, are just things that grow with the passage of time. I'm sure as you keep making these, things will get better.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

The best one yet

I actually wasn't a huge fan of the first two. The first one made me smile, but I didn't care much for it. When I saw the second one, I watched it. Again, made me smile, but not much else to it. This one, however, made me laugh. I actually wanted to press the replay button, and I did, several times. Much more enjoyable, much funnier, overall. Keep this up and I'll be jumping up and down when episode 4 comes along... not that my sole opinion matters because it really doesn't. XD

Good job guys! ^^

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Holy Crap...

I UNDERSTAND. Normally, my brain is incapable of registering any of the information in a tutorial - even ones meant for brain dead monkeys! But I understand this one! It's long, but it has so much useful information, as well as giving me a good insight on how to properly ink my drawings. XD

Tjhank you for this; it really helped immensely!

Magical Cat Adventure Magical Cat Adventure

Enjoyable

I like the graphics. I'm a huge fan of sprites, I wish they did them more often in these newer games they have coming out.

The acceleration bothers me a bit, but I suppose that's just something I need to get used to. The X/C buttons confuse me a bit too. Other than that, I really liked this. Faved! ^^

Carf-DragonFly [ext version] Carf-DragonFly [ext version]

Cool

Very well done, and I liked the classical bit. It reminded me of something, though I couldn't say what. I enjoyed it. ^^

Carf responds:

It remind you of Carf ;) Cause all of the lines are a 100% genuine me.
Thanks for the rev!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Wow.

I don't know any fancy terms... rankly, I don't even know how people make music on computers, but that doesn't mean I don't know a good thing when I hear it. It was fast paced and I loved how it changed constantly while still keeping to what it was doing... if that makes any sense at all...

Whatev, thoroughly enjoyed and thoroughly downloaded. ^^

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Lovely

I'm glad one doesn't have to be musically inclined in order to be able to appreaciate how amazing something can sound.

I really do love this piece... It really stirs my emotions. It's simple but it's so powerful as well. ^^

broove responds:

Well, you don't have to be a musician to enjoy music; that's for sure!
Thank you for listening!

toothless toothless

Amazing!

Everything is so detailed! From his scales to the background, it all looks great! You really put a lot of work into this. ^^

Funky Fresh Funky Fresh

*takes a deep breath*

BOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

Hurr, I like to consider myself a straight girl but I like boobs. ANYWAYS... Amazing piece of work. The details are crazy and the pattern of the wings is super cool. One day I hope I can be as detailed as this...but I'm much too lazy. D: