Carf-DragonFly [ext version] Carf-DragonFly [ext version]

Cool

Very well done, and I liked the classical bit. It reminded me of something, though I couldn't say what. I enjoyed it. ^^

Carf responds:

It remind you of Carf ;) Cause all of the lines are a 100% genuine me.
Thanks for the rev!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Wow.

I don't know any fancy terms... rankly, I don't even know how people make music on computers, but that doesn't mean I don't know a good thing when I hear it. It was fast paced and I loved how it changed constantly while still keeping to what it was doing... if that makes any sense at all...

Whatev, thoroughly enjoyed and thoroughly downloaded. ^^

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Lovely

I'm glad one doesn't have to be musically inclined in order to be able to appreaciate how amazing something can sound.

I really do love this piece... It really stirs my emotions. It's simple but it's so powerful as well. ^^

broove responds:

Well, you don't have to be a musician to enjoy music; that's for sure!
Thank you for listening!

LoZ: Minish Cap - Village LoZ: Minish Cap - Village

Awesome

I loved the game and I loved this song. It's so upbeat and it makes me smile. This is a very nice version of the song, but so far as I've seen, all your versions of these video game songs are pure win. Keep it up!

BoF3 - Conflict of Dragons BoF3 - Conflict of Dragons

Nice

It's familiar, I know it's from the game but since I haven't played it in... forever, I don't remember what part it's from... Do you mind telling me cuz... Well, the game currently is not under my possession. ^^'

Breath of Fire 3 - Farm Breath of Fire 3 - Farm

You made my day

Breath of Fire III is my favorite game of all time. By putting up all of these songs... Gosh, it just makes me happy to know that there are other fans out there!